Are you stuck with a negative belief or pattern that you want to change?
EMDR intensives may be the right solution for you. An EMDR intensive is a short-term intervention focused on just one issue or target. You will complete extensive assessment paperwork and then have an assessment meeting to determine if an EMDR Intensive is right for you. You will then have 1-3 2.5-hour EMDR sessions in a short time (1-2 weeks). Without having to spend time on current events and triggers we will be laser-focused on the issue that you have identified.
For many, the traditional model of weekly psychotherapy doesn’t meet your needs. Not everyone has the time, capacity, or finances for weekly 50-minute sessions. EMDR intensives give you faster access to the help you want and are designed to support your schedule and timeline. Or you could have a therapist you love but still feel like EMDR could be a good adjunct treatment.
EMDR is not just for trauma; it is can be used to get you unstuck from a pattern that is no longer working for you.
RESEARCH ON INTENSIVE EMDR THERAPY IS POSITIVE
- An intensive program using EMDR therapy is a potentially safe and effective treatment alternative for complex PTSD. Learn more here, and here.
YOUR EMDR INTENSIVE INCLUDES
- 90-minute Pre-consultation interview to assess for candidacy, as well as target unpleasant beliefs, body sensations, emotions, or images from which you are seeking relief.
- Treatment workbook, which allows you to work on your treatment goals before, during, and after our EMDR intensive sessions. It also gives you some resources for post-treatment.
- A customized treatment program with targeted treatment goals. You can choose the time option that works for you in 90 minute increments. Clients can purchase their own tappers or tap on themselves. Being at home allows you to have your resources with you and feel extra safe in your environment.
- 30 Minute Post-treatment interview to assess and support your adaption to positive changes from treatment.
OPTIONS AND PRICING
Half-day EMDR Intensive
5 contact hours + resources and treatment workbook
Includes a 90 minute assessment, 3 hours EMDR Intensive (can be done as one three hour session or two 90 minute sessions) and a 30 minute follow-up