Is a traumatic event impacting your life?
You may feel:
- like you repeat the same dysfunctional relationships
- like you are always taking care of others and never yourself
I can help you:
- Learn how to say “no” and set boundaries in your relationships
- Learn to be in relationships that are safe and affirming
- Learn to put yourself first
- Grieve your losses
- Feel safe again
The most important aspect of trauma therapy is for you to be in a safe relationship with a compassionate therapist. While EMDR therapy can be effective for resolving trauma symptoms you also need space for addressing other emotions such as grief and anger. Everyone’s recovery from trauma is different so we will work on both helping you develop skills and providing you with safety.